Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Robotech Is Back!

Yeah, my first February entry is on the way! I recently obtained info that Robotech part 2 is on the market and that brought the memories of Robotech 1 from 1985 (I think) + episodes ! I even remembered the name of the Nemesis of human race, Zentraedi (giant evil aliens, what a surprise)- that tried to capture, over and over again - throw the numerous episodes, big spaceship-robot (Transformers effect obviously) with a city (?!?) (Macros City or something like that) inside! Well as a 9,10 year old I thought that this was a masterpiece of a Japanese anim(e)ation and I watched with devotion every episode! It would bee really kick-ass if I could obtain (I'll try) a second part!

1 comment:

Amir B. said...

try to get them via Torrent

www.utorrent.com

just searched and found "Robotech remastered 1-85"