Sunday, January 7, 2007

POSTCARD FROM PYONGYANG

Well, I was pleasantly surprised by a postmen today (no bills this time - kick ass!), he dropped a postcard (check out the picture/postcard on the left) from my old buddy Paek Nam Il, he's a crazy Northkorean dude with a strange custom of drinking/mixing/eating a dark (stout) beer and rice (?!?) - a couple of days ago he went to north Korea to some cool north Korean summer vacation town (the name is something like a: "People's Revolutionary Youth Vacation Centre" or something and it's like free! Even food and staff) on the shores of a Chinese (or as they say Korean) sea!Here comes a part of his text from a postcard: "Hey, Comrade Dude! Wazz up!?! Here's totally kick ass man, I mean check out the view from my window man!I took I picture from my window and scanned it in a local Internet club (Internet is also free!crazy, I know!) and made a postcard from it! Anyway - here's my list: Beer: AAA, Fan: AAAA, Clubs:AAAA, Beach parties:AAA!!! Se ya men - wish you are here!"

P.S. the content of this letter is approved by the Ministry of National Security and Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Youth of Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

No comments: